1. ...I mean...this is BAD...:

...although next to the BLUE hair (or is it the light???) of the girl...it doesn't even bother THAT much...
  2. he looks so different (though I think the glasses, too, make a huge difference. I don't like them much this tour), if you compare him to right before he dyed it...

3. Originally posted by flowerchild:he looks so different (though I think the glasses, too, make a huge difference. I don't like them much this tour), if you compare him to right before he dyed it...

[image]
    he's getting so old always painful for a fan to watch a band age
  4. so what theres always gold diggers they can resort to and nice looking ones too
  5. but that picture is from 1-2 years ago! I mean ok, he had the accident, maybe that aged him... but I'm still convinced the blond hair makes him look sickly.
  6. Originally posted by flowerchild:he looks so different (though I think the glasses, too, make a huge difference. I don't like them much this tour), if you compare him to right before he dyed it...

[image]
    this pick is nice and ive stated before i like the studs not the hoops makes his ears droop love the dark hair and the black shirts but who cares im just a fan.. my opinion means shit lets face it more important opinions out there
  7. Originally posted by Buttons:[..]
    this pick is nice and ive stated before i like the studs not the hoops makes his ears droop love the dark hair and the black shirts but who cares im just a fan.. my opinion means shit lets face it more important opinions out there
    of course it doesn't matter in the end, but we girls love to discuss the hair and clothes just for the sake of it
  8. not just girls... we have a natural tendency to "identify" ourselves with our heroes, so if they don't look cool, subconciously makes us all look uncool by association
  9. Originally posted by Bloodraven:[..]
    not just girls... we have a natural tendency to "identify" ourselves with our heroes, so if they don't look cool, subconciously makes us all look uncool by association
    ...but please don't dye your hair like the B-man BR...
  10. it ain't painful..... it is a privilege

"the lines on your face
    are a map to your soul"

(U2 // Summer Rain)

11. my inner dialogue when I read that:

-oh, please! I'm 40, I would look absolutely ridiculous dying my hair blond!
    -Bono is 55...
    -oh... eh... well... yeah, exactly.