1. I actually think it's the best hairstyle in a while. It reminds me a bit of Zoo Tv. The blonde was so ridiculous in the beginning of the tour, but you can tell he has REALLY toned it down. Not too short, and just long enough to slick it back. The absolute worst was the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction.... Good Lord.
  2. I don't mind the hair, not his best but ok. Would prefer shorter though,

What I hope is that for the European leg he changes his sunglasses - they don't suit and make him look old, and ditches the suit jacket.
  3. With the blond hair and the aviator style glasses I think he's beginning to look more an more like Frank Sinatra. The blond makes him look very old to me. He's only 10 years older than I am, and when I look back 10 years it's amazing how much he seems to have aged in that time. I really hope I don't look that old in 10 years.

On the other hand, looking at bands that have been around a while, all the members of U2 look good compared to the Stones, Aerosmith, or The Who. And, if Mick and Keith can be rocking into their '70s, we've got another 20+ years with U2! (as long as we can keep Bono off of bicycles
  4. Bono's hair...and Steve Lillywhite's...

(and from this angle it doesn't look so bad..)
  5. the glasses
  6. Did Steve came straight from under the shower?
  7. I like Bono's glasses. They have pretty much the same lenses as his Popmart shades. I just wish they were red instead of purple.
  8. the curve of them (going downward rather than straight) give him an odd look imo

9. ...just cute

(and soooo "on topic" )
  10. Originally posted by pllsaph:With the blond hair and the aviator style glasses I think he's beginning to look more an more like Frank Sinatra. The blond makes him look very old to me. He's only 10 years older than I am, and when I look back 10 years it's amazing how much he seems to have aged in that time. I really hope I don't look that old in 10 years.

On the other hand, looking at bands that have been around a while, all the members of U2 look good compared to the Stones, Aerosmith, or The Who. And, if Mick and Keith can be rocking into their '70s, we've got another 20+ years with U2! (as long as we can keep Bono off of bicycles
    i really hope we do have another 20 years of u2 but i really dont think bono's voice will hold that long he its amazing how much his voice has changed since 360 i find it sad to see the best bands in the world start to slip but u2 are great none the less!!!
  11. and please go back to black hair!!!!