1. Originally posted by BigGiRL:PS: There is a Manchester 1 recording on U2Torrents, but I can't add it to the site before Wednesday. Maybe someone else can?
    As promised: a recording of 2018-10-19 Manchester 1 is now up on the show page / audio tab

Although this master by Robert Brands is still a bit "screamy" and "clappy," I think it is an excellent (4-star) audience recording of the show.
    Great balance of sound with wonderful dynamics and crowd atmosphere. I love it!
  2. UPDATE: I've added the @chatts99 recording of 2018-10-23 London - O2 Arena (1st night) to show page / audio tab.

I made two separate entries: one with 16/48kHz mp3's representing the 24/48 master, and a second one with the 16/44.1kHz flacs that Chatts99 shared on dime and U2Torrents.

There is an audible difference between the 24/48 (master) and the 16/44.1 file set (likely caused in the CD Wave resampling dither operation).
    You can compare samples on the audio tab if you like (see blue link above). See also screen shots under the spoiler tag:
    Spoiler (click to toggle)
    The 24-bit (48,000 Hz) master:

...and the 16/44.1 file set:

As you can see, the 16/44.1 file set has significantly more noise in the 16kHz-22,5kHz range.

NB: the 16/48kHz mp3s are made via Adobe Audition CC using triangular dither.
  3. Is there anywhere besides mega where this can be downloaded from? Thanks.
  4. Extra noise looks like dither. Bunch of different ways you can set it up.
  5. Yeah, I meant to say that ...I stand corrected.
  6. Not on U2Start. There are the torrent sites, of corse... But what is the problem with MEGA? It should be add-free and all that stuff...
  7. Lisbon 1 & 2 being uploaded to the e mail you provided Joyce.
  8. It may take a little time to upload it via google but have them in the process right now. If they are of any use then I am happy to have at least sent the files on.
  9. Thanks

I'll keep y'all posted

(Apparently the files from ELIZIUM are just one track, uncut. Most likely an iPhone recording with internal microphone. Don't expect miracles...)
  10. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    Thanks

I'll keep y'all posted

(Apparently the files from ELIZIUM are just one track, uncut. Most likely an iPhone recording with internal microphone. Don't expect miracles...)
    Yes they are just one long continuous track I'm afraid. They are the complete concerts though from Lisbon. If nothing else surfaces then at least these will exist irrespective of the better quality that the site is used to from this tour.
  11. Yes of course I can. You are welcome to it and hope you enjoy. All i need is for you to PM me an e mail address you'd like it to go to.
    It is one continuous track though as previously mentioned.