1. Go download all 3 and decide. As you always like to post whenever a new IEM is posted....it's on U2Torrents.

(It's also downloadable here on U2Start)
  2. I dare anybody to present me a better sounding fan-made live recording by any artist. I just can't find any fault or flaw on it, it's just perfect.
  3. Tastes are tastes, opinions are opinions It's ok you like Seoul better. It's amazing that @hoserama has provided us with 3 absolutely stunning recordings from 3 consecutive concerts. We're lucky - and spoiled!
  4. Where were you located in the dome in Seoul? I can imagine the acoustics were not great. The seats were far-ish from the stage too.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Tastes are tastes, opinions are opinions It's ok you like Seoul better. It's amazing that @hoserama has provided us with 3 absolutely stunning recordings from 3 consecutive concerts. We're lucky - and spoiled!
    What 3 consecutive show? Did he release Saitama night one?
  6. I think it’s a mistake it’s 2 shows Hoserama has released from JT2019 as far as I can see. 3 versions of the one saitama show though. But I agree that it doesn’t matter which ones better we have both of them and they are both great.
  7. I'm talking about Manila, he released that only in closed circles.........

Yes it's a mistake, I thought he had released Saitama1 too but now I see it was thanksedge who did. Anyway, I throw Dublin4 EI in there just for the sake of it Another top notch recording from a top show!
  8. Yeah I still have not mixed up Saitama1.

I was in the front row of the lower stands for Seoul. It would have been kind of a boomy audience recording, but still would have helped fill out the crowd noise and hall sound between songs. Oh well.
  9. Originally posted by hoserama:Yeah I still have not mixed up Saitama1.

I was in the front row of the lower stands for Seoul. It would have been kind of a boomy audience recording, but still would have helped fill out the crowd noise and hall sound between songs. Oh well.
    thanx for infos I will listen/watch to this Saitama with Paulo Vetri Multicam .I know you don't like he steals videos ans audios but at least someone makes multicam yet in u2 word !
  10. Garbage in, garbage out.

That saitama multicam had some bad frame rate issues if I recall.