1. Sounds fantastic but there was no Bad that night
  2. Yeah, same reason for me to not listen to this one. It sounds amazing but without Bad there's no point.
  3. I was reading the bit about bad in the notes and it would have been good if the band could have just replaced it and maybe played Gloria. Still it’s a first class recording and I’ll certainly be giving it plenty of listens, it won’t be coming of my phone or iTunes.
  4. Very interesting I was looking for 1 source to keep from 2019 ! thanx Hoserama great job as always
  5. Is there a multicam project for Seoul ? with such an audio track it's always motivating . Maybe Paulo Vetri ? I see several complete videos on youtube, good basis .
  6. See my post in the other thread. No on Vetri.

Honestly if you were going with just one source from 2019, I'd recommend my Saitama #2 mix over Seoul.
  7. Saitama2 is probably the best sounding live recording I've ever heard by anyone
  8. YES for saitama 2, for me one of the best bootleg ever with the high audience version
    thanks again Hoserama, you are a jedi !
  9. Which is the best version
  10. Originally posted by ferlut:YES for saitama 2, for me one of the best bootleg ever with the high audience version
    thanks again Hoserama, you are a jedi !
    Which is the best version Thé saitama 2
  11. This Seoul is probably the best recording by Hoserama. It is of amazing quality .. everything is perfectly mixed and clicks are barely audible also in Running ... CHAPEAU!
  12. Originally posted by giovannibrunoro:This Seoul is probably the best recording by Hoserama. It is of amazing quality .. everything is perfectly mixed and clicks are barely audible also in Running ... CHAPEAU!
    Have you heard 2019-12-05 - Saitama? It's even better. The fact that the band was on fire also helps.