1. Better than nothing? It does have some mismatched video audio too but... idk, it's something
  2. I have better things to do with my time than watch badly produced U2 audio or video. Like create well produced audio!

Achtungpop, I have far more respect for your editing skills than vetri. Even if it was just youtube sources, I'm sure you'd have better quality control. If you wanted to whip together a seoul multicam from the YouTube sources, you could use my audio. Only if you have the motivation and free time, I know that's a big project.
  3. Is the dry mix of Saitama 2 just iem or is there also audience source used for the mix? Its interesting if the audiencw came from an iem or a seperate source. It would be great to answer that for me. In my opinion its the best i had ever listen to. Thanks for that one hoserama.
  4. The dry mix have no audience recording.
  5. Isn't it clear in the info file?
  6. Dry Mix - No Audience recording, No extra audience sauce from the IEMs. Parallel compression track cut in half. Sounds like a pretty clean soundboard type. Some very minor crowd noise from the IEMs, but minimal.
  7. If you delete the info it will save you 6kb disk space!
  8. Thanks for the info. Iread the file but after hearing I wantes to get safe if I understood it right.....
  9. Originally posted by hoserama:I have better things to do with my time than watch badly produced U2 audio or video. Like create well produced audio!

Achtungpop, I have far more respect for your editing skills than vetri. Even if it was just youtube sources, I'm sure you'd have better quality control. If you wanted to whip together a seoul multicam from the YouTube sources, you could use my audio. Only if you have the motivation and free time, I know that's a big project.
    thanx, I don't think I have motivation enough, I prefer to work with original sources too ( I know u2gigs would send me if I ask, but for the other it would be harder .) The "complete" sources from youtube look bad quality, from smartphone certainly. It gives sometime good wide angle but there are few close up available to mix . and you're right Saitama audio is better and setlist too ! So I listened to Vetri mix ( and haven't watched a lot infact, I don't like the filter he puts on them, like "sepia" . Only "Exit "Black & white is a good idea. His work is huge, when I know the time to synch all this stuff, and he made looots of them .
  10. Originally posted by achtungpop:[..]
    thanx, I don't think I have motivation enough, I prefer to work with original sources too ( I know u2gigs would send me if I ask, but for the other it would be harder .) The "complete" sources from youtube look bad quality, from smartphone certainly. It gives sometime good wide angle but there are few close up available to mix . and you're right Saitama audio is better and setlist too ! So I listened to Vetri mix ( and haven't watched a lot infact, I don't like the filter he puts on them, like "sepia" . Only "Exit "Black & white is a good idea. His work is huge, when I know the time to synch all this stuff, and he made looots of them .
    Completely understood.

Vetri is in love with his plug-ins, but not with quality management. Much easier to do more multicams if you're playing loose with basics like time alignment (in other words, crap product).
  11. Hey Man why did you decide to not include the EXIT Trump intro in the track?