2015-07-31 - New York
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Forget Jimmy Fallon, the best part of that video is Larry singing Angel of Harlem!
  2. "It's the blonde leading the blind."

~ If Someone Finds His Glasses (Mega eXPERIENCE mix)
  3. You know, since they have a second guitarist, they could potentially play this like on Rattle and Hum. Fan plays the acoustic intro letting Edge explore its roots.

Album version is so subtle and so fierce.

4. Didn't she wrote a book or something?
  5. Did she? Never heard of it!
  6. Originally posted by lestertriplett87:Hey guys! It's been a long time since I posted here. I went away for a while when news dried up and decided I would go spoiler free until I got to see them play. Well, I was at MSG nights 3 & 4 and I was blown away. Two amazing concerts. The Jimmy Fallon and Roots moments were great, I loved the stage, and hearing songs live I hadn't heard before like Electric Co, The Sweetest Thing, and Out of Control made both nights special.

Because I haven't been on any U2 sights since the tour started, I haven't seen the reactions, but I did have two small complaints. I was shocked at how little the set list has changed night after night. I feel like they changed up arena set lists a decent amount in the past, but there definitely don't change up much this time around. The second complaint is pretty selfish, but I am disappointed they didn't play Bad either night. I still haven't seen it live, and it's my favorite song, so I'm kinda disappointed I missed it by one show.

Overall, those are very small complaints in the face of two great concerts. I hop they come back next year and I get to see them.

And it great to see so many familiar names still posting up here. I'm looking forward to listening to earlier bootlegs from the tour.

Hey, good to see you back here again! Hope you stick around.
    Glad you enjoyed the show! It was indeed amazing (night 4 then). It's good that there is always room for improvement I also loved songs like The Electric Co., it blows you away live. I hope you still get to witness a live performance of Bad one day!
  7. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    Seats last night and the sound was crystal
    Clea. In GA it was over loud and muddy BUT the experience of being a couple of feet from Bono and the people around me more than made up for it. I have some great pics from n3 but can't post. I can text or email to some one to post if possible.

8. Bono gave me nasty looks on 360 but I think it was more that someone out there farted in his general direction.