1. I recently came across this thread and noticed that there was talk of doing this a while back. I am a huge fan of rehearsals but unfortunately I don't have much so I'm hoping this will takeoff and people will upload some stuff. Oh, I forgot, I also have the April 1997 rehearsals, I'll upload soon.
  2. I have 3/18 but it's A Bono mic Feed capture. U2torrents has the stage feed but my download rights have ben revoked lol. I have 3/21 as well. I'll look for 3/23. I actually wasn't aware it existed lol so I'm curious to hear it.
  3. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Great stuff! As Sergio mentioned our plan is to create a soundcheck archive here on U2start too some day so this can be great
    I think I had an idea awhile ago about associating the soundcheck with the venue and date. Like for example of the popmart rehearsals and soundchecks before the 1st night would go with the 1997-04-25 recordings.
  4. Originally posted by UnderARedSky:[..]
    I think I had an idea awhile ago about associating the soundcheck with the venue and date. Like for example of the popmart rehearsals and soundchecks before the 1st night would go with the 1997-04-25 recordings.
    Yeah but that can get messy easily because there are bootlegs made out of different soundchecks, and there's also a lot of mislabelling when it comes to soundcheck dates and locations, specially for the 80s and early 90s.

The best solution IMO would be creating a comprehensive list of all soundchecks with their respective (or approximate) dates, divided per decade just like the "various dates" category. But it takes a lot of time because some of these soundcheck recordings are hard to come across, others are duplicates or spread as bonus tracks from different bootlegs, etc. Slowly gathering everything in a Google Drive archive like @aTYCLB00 has done is the first step, and then comes cataloguing it all in our own shows department. Not easy, I tell you!
  5. I have bunch of soundchecks/rehearsals so I could upload some too... depends on free time though...
  6. I know, I have you at #1 on my contact list for when the Soundchecks project finally takes off
  7. I can also contribute
  8. Got a little I can add later if it's missing
  9. Thank you everyone!