2015-09-17 - Stockholm
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 2
  1. Did you check the show pages? Maybe send a PM to one or two people.
  2. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:[..]
    Let me worry about that part What we'll need to do then is find a good place to meet afterwards. And maybe find some more fans too

Cool I'm up for that if I don't have to rush for last metro or anything like that !!
  3. I sent an email to Live nation & they replied basically "Don't worry it will be ok" !!!
  4. Let's hope they give you a standing ticket
  5. Important: everyone with cancelled ticket must contact LiveNation before Monday for a new one or else no show.
  6. Originally posted by Remy:Important: everyone with cancelled ticket must contact LiveNation before Monday for a new one or else no show.
    Oh that's gonna suck for quite a few people that haven't checked their emails. Surely if there is space to move them to GA then tickets should be made available at the box office on the day.
  7. They gave me a section A10 seat instead of my A29 so I'm happy. What a stressful trip. First hotel I had booked went bankrupt then they cancel my ticket !! Jesus !! I hope everything else goes off ok. I'm almost afraid to open my emails these days
  8. I've sent you a pm with my cell number in case you need to contact me
  9. Hopefully a text message just got through to you giving you my number
  10. Got a message for Live Nation on last Friday that my ticket for 17th (A1 siiting/seat) section was not able to use because of the show setting.

But today I got a replacement ticket (standing GA) from Live Nation.

I think that's OK, because I have a also B6 (sitting(seat) for the 16th show.

So I hope for 2 excellent shows!
  11. Originally posted by u2svbjor:Got a message for Live Nation on last Friday that my ticket for 17th (A1 siiting/seat) section was not able to use because of the show setting.

But today I got a replacement ticket (standing GA) from Live Nation.

I think that's OK, because I have a also B6 (sitting(seat) for the 16th show.

So I hope for 2 excellent shows!
    I'm the opposite they just gave me another seat but I have GA for night 2 so I don't mind !! Oh they will be two excellent shows for sure !!