2015-10-17 - Cologne
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by flowerchild:woke up at 11, still feeling like in a dream... g'lies and I got home at 3:30am, totally knackered obviously, g'lies' dream got realized, the guitar is lying next to me on the floor as I type this (surreal), while I got my favourite spot, a pick and a smile from the edge. absolutely amazing night, will never forget it.. crowd was breath-taking, the atmosphere was just great, and ofc the periscope was the cherry on top.

what a night, what a show. what a way to end this tour for me/us
    Very well said, and obviously very similar sentiments from myself too

Just got back to Edinburgh, and it's now back to reality...
  2. Cologne 1: when I beaught the tickets the stage was the other way round on the map/plan of the venue. So, instead of beeing next to the I-Stage we were on the side of the e-Stage. Block 209, 13th row. We were a bit angry about that - but: great show! I knew I could count on myself enjoying every song including those of the „ordenary“ setlist I would have loved to be replaced. It was clear I would not get Volcano and The Troubles (Far from any Chance for Chrystal Ballroom) Two Hearts? No, no need to hope for that one, too. I did hope to get Ordenary Love on one of the two nights. - I know, not really good chances, but could have been.
    Cologne two:
    O-M-G!!!! Bad and 40! 22 years of going to u2 concerts hoping for Bad OR 40 - at least OR, not AND. Have been hoping so much but didn't think of a chance - two nights not four or six - What a great show. I think with more energy on both sides (band and audience) but we had better seats, too. Block 215, 7th row.
    One great night that made me happy and forget about some things for a while and that amazing second night. Have great memories of Cologne 2001 aswell.
    Wow! Bad and 40 - thank you - And Party Girl with Bono remembering the words. (unlike Gelsenkirchen 2005
  3. Recording up on our show pages.
  4. Originally posted by ferrari:So missed again Bad and 40

My lesson from this tour, next time always go to the last show in a city.

But nevertheless Cologne 1 was also a great show.

Me too...Never saw BAD live.... .....

5. Two unforgetabble nights!
  6. 4 times Bad. But last time is already 15 years ago. So actually I want to hear Bad again
  7. Another Bad:

8. Two incredible shows. Just amazing.
  9. Some of my pics from last night. Full set on the photo/show pages of course.

10. amazing set of pictures, remy