Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. Exit would have been my second choice,
    not been to the shows either but from what I've seen online the visuals look great for it and I like the way it's being performed.
  2. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:There's a song that fits the theme, the visuals and the message like a glove.
    The only problem is that it is terrible.
    I'm talking about "The Refugee".

I'd welcome it over MS! a) I like it, and b) it fits the setlist and era... my two cents.
  3. Nah, this time is real, the guy on my screenshot is never wrong, he "leaked" The entire lineup of rock in rio almost months before every announcement
  4. That's great news for S.America!! And great news for all U2 fans really, it will mean more TJT shows and bootlegs, wouldn't surprise me if one of the shows is tied in with a TV broadcast too. Plus U2 always seem to be on fire in S. America. Maybe by the time they get there they will mix up the setlist around TJT set a little bit too and maybe even extend the show some. We'll see, but great news!
  5. Not great News for me... I spent a shit ton of money with rock in rio tickets, i dont know if I'm going to be able to go see The boys