Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. Originally posted by cqleonardo:Not great News for me... I spent a shit ton of money with rock in rio tickets, i dont know if I'm going to be able to go see The boys
    Look at the bright side... If they actually do, it will likely push back the start of i/e tour next year, so you can save up more for that!
  2. Originally posted by cqleonardo:Not great News for me... I spent a shit ton of money with rock in rio tickets, i dont know if I'm going to be able to go see The boys

Sell one of your kidneys assuming you didnt sell one already?
  3. I really hope this doesn't mean a further delay for SOE, it does seem like they've reconsidered things again and thought we'll extend the tour and buy ourselves more time. Not trying to be negative about it though I just really want new material but I'm enjoying the Joshua Tree tour and the South American fans are long overdue a show.
  4. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Yeah worst song of the show by a mile. What's the point if you don't even sing it? If you want to show Syrian imagery then just bring out October again. Or any song.

Do we honestly think Bono Could sing/ hit those notes and make it sound half decent ?
  5. They played it safe, I don't mind it this way, but not on this tour hahah
  6. The solution to Miss Sarajevo has became a lot easier after Seattle. Drop it and play bad, I will follow and MLK. That would make a 23 song set which was the same number as Seattle.

7. Will this be a full Southern Hemisphere announcment and include Australia? Still wont believe it till it happens.
  8. this is what got me skeptical too but like I said, this journalist is never wrong, so I believe it. He didn't actualy said The joshua Tree, just makes more sense but some argentinian newspaper said... I don't know
  9. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    Look at the bright side... If they actually do, it will likely push back the start of i/e tour next year, so you can save up more for that!
    But will they come again "soon"? that's the hard part....
  10. Originally posted by cqleonardo:[..]
    this is what got me skeptical too but like I said, this journalist is never wrong, so I believe it. He didn't actualy said The joshua Tree, just makes more sense but some argentinian newspaper said... I don't know
    We'll find out next week.