Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54

1. Noel's dropping his new album a month later. Why would he do such a thing right in front of a tour when he probably has promo stuff to do?
    If this is true... I hope its I+E again. But wishfull thinking
  2. Originally posted by mofothethird:[..]

[image]

Noel's dropping his new album a month later. Why would he do such a thing right in front of a tour when he probably has promo stuff to do?
    If this is true... I hope its I+E again. But wishfull thinking
    he could do some promo here too.... he has a big fanbase here
  3. It makes so much sense to take the Joshua Tree tour to S.America since many songs on the album are about the region.

Probably expect more delays with SoE though ... #45 might be impeached before the release the album and then they would have go and rethink it again.
  4. Bono promised the album will come this year.
  5. Quotes from Edge...

"We've been energized by the response so far this tour, it's certainly got our creative juices flowing and we don't want to let this chance go, so we intend to work on our new record some more after this tour"
  6. Originally posted by georgemccauley:Quotes from Edge...

"We've been energized by the response so far this tour, it's certainly got our creative juices flowing and we don't want to let this chance go, so we intend to work on our new record some more after this tour"
    God dammit, how long can you work on an album
  7. Originally posted by georgemccauley:Quotes from Edge...

When he says after the tour I wonder if he means between the end of the European tour in Brussels and the start of a potential South American tour or does he mean beyond the South American dates? We could be looking at a late 2018 release for SOE.
  8. Originally posted by georgemccauley:Quotes from Edge...

Ugh, here we go again. This is SOA all over again.
  9. Its U2.
  10. "We've been energized by the response so far this tour"

2 shows in!