Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. Bono promised me I will never go bald.
  2. Bono promised me the band won't play Miss Sarajevo tonight.
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    When he says after the tour I wonder if he means between the end of the European tour in Brussels and the start of a potential South American tour or does he mean beyond the South American dates? We could be looking at a late 2018 release for SOE.
    He says "after this tour" I think the already scheduled tour. So that means US and European tour normally. But...yes what is normal for U2 for planning an album.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    When he says after the tour I wonder if he means between the end of the European tour in Brussels and the start of a potential South American tour or does he mean beyond the South American dates? We could be looking at a late 2018 release for SOE.

i'd wager money on it happening!
  5. So apparently the album is STILL not finished...
    2018, at the earliest...if ever
  6. They are re-writing the whole thing.
  7. I am starting to think that the album will be out on July 4, 2221. Bono & The Edge will be working on a device from heaven that allows them to communicate with Adam & Larry in hell. Only problem is there may be some issues with a hot wire or two. Wire, what a great song! Anyway please tell me I am dreaming and did not hit submit on this. Not really that funny, as there can't really be another funny way to express U2's inability to "finish" finished albums.
  8. Originally posted by pleasegone:I am starting to think that the album will be out on July 4, 2221. Bono & The Edge will be working on a device from heaven that allows them to communicate with Adam & Larry in hell. Only problem is there may be some issues with a hot wire or two. Wire, what a great song! Anyway please tell me I am dreaming and did not hit submit on this. Not really that funny, as there can't really be another funny way to express U2's inability to "finish" finished albums.
    We would very much appreciate if you could post here for the rest of the day: The Drunk Thread