1. Just to make this sure: I‘m grateful too ))
  2. Man if you think a little light hearted sarcasm on this thread is bad...boy you should have been around a decade ago.
  3. We all have the same passion for music. That’s why we’re here in this community. Let‘s treat each other with respect. I think that‘s also what our favourite band would ask us for. If I hadn‘ t done myself with one of my today’s postings - I‘m sorry, that really wasn‘t my intension. Peace.

4. That is one of the new songs that will be on Songs of Ascent. I have the demo of it, sounds fantastic!
  5. Whatever happened to the user on this site, yeah? He was a big proponent of sarcasm here
  6. Denver 2011 Multicam IEM. Great stuff!
  7. babacar is still around every now and then.
  8. I'm only interested in hearing it if it's an Edge IEM recorded from a parking lot.
  9. Sorry, don't have an Edge IEM of it. Studio recording only, along with the other Songs of Ascent demos on one of my external hard drives. Sits right next to my reel to reel of the Joshua Tree demos.
  10. Originally posted by Blue_Room:[..]
    Sorry, don't have an Edge IEM of it. Studio recording only, along with the other Songs of Ascent demos on one of my external hard drives. Sits right next to my reel to reel of the Joshua Tree demos.
    Do not hoard. Share. Specially if there's Womanfish among these JT demos.
  11. Hey he's following your requirements, Edge IEM from parking lot or bust.