1. Athletics, Rowing + canoe/kayak sprint, Canoe+kayak slalom, tennis, some shooting, archery, field hockey is interesting too... and yes - womens beach volleyball
  2. I love teams spots for the OG , like volley, Basket , Hanball , Hockey and football

Today the basket match between Arg and Brazil was amazing !!

and Del Potro wins over Nadal too

after both matches i was 10 years older
  3. bronze age for us so far... 4 bronzes and 1 gold
  4. Originally posted by patou2:I love teams spots for the OG , like volley, Basket , Hanball , Hockey and football

Today the basket match between Arg and Brazil was amazing !!

and Del Potro wins over Nadal too

after both matches i was 10 years older
    I cant get into the basketball. I have great pride for the USA but watching basketball reminds why the OG should remain amateur... to me, if the USA should have a handicap. If they don't win by 100 points each game, they can't win gold.
  5. Argentina lose vs USA in basket and many of the best history players of our National team are going to retired from NT
  6. Ouchie! Us Dutchies are supposed to be good at biking. (Both Dutchies eventually qualified for semi's. Even though one's bike fell apart there)
  7. 1 gold, 1 silver and 6 bronzes so far... 8 medals is not bad, but still in a bronze age...
  8. And we have Ryan Lochte. The shining example of why people dont like Americans. You can gladly have his golds... if you take him with you.