1. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:And we have Ryan Lochte. The shining example of why people dont like Americans. You can gladly have his golds... if you take him with you.
    And Hope Solo making Brazil look like a third-world zika-infested hell hole that she couldn't wait to leave (said from the comfort of the olympic village). She also said that Sweden "played like cowards".
    She and Lochte can fight for gold in the biggest Rio jerks competition.
  2. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    And Hope Solo making Brazil look like a third-world zika-infested hell hole that she couldn't wait to leave (said from the comfort of the olympic village). She also said that Sweden "played like cowards".
    She and Lochte can fight for gold in the biggest Rio jerks competition.
    You had to bring that up, huh? Two black eyes for us good Americans. Like it's not already bad enough here that we're gonna have either a clown or a crook for our next President.

I want to run... I want to hide.
  3. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    You had to bring that up, huh? Two black eyes for us good Americans. Like it's not already bad enough here that we're gonna have either a clown or a crook for our next President.

I want to run... I want to hide.
    Jerks are everywhere, A mexican fan pissed on a flame honoring veterans in Paris during the World Cup in France, 1998.
  4. Yeah, but somehow we always manage to kick it up a notch.

Politicians are politicians everywhere, too... but never in all my years have I ever seen two bigger pieces of shit than we have to choose from right now...
  5. An Egyptian refused to shake hands with his Israeli rival in judo. That's the biggest jerk if you ask me.
  6. Yeah. That was pathetic. But... what about the Saudi judoku who withdrew "due to injury" because she wouldn't enter match with an Israeli.

Why go to the Olympics at all?
  7. Gold in Hockey ( men ) amazing !

Germany won women football , they will play the final in men soccer , and they are the current WC
  8. Originally posted by patou2:Gold in Hockey ( men ) amazing !

Germany won women football , they will play the final in men soccer , and they are the current WC
    "Football is a simple game: 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans always win"
  9. We had a very shitty Olympic Games, but this day we won 3 medals! I know, that would be a bad day if you live in a 1st world country, but it feels pretty darn good for us.
  10. Woo, Team GB finished 2nd and above China!

Let's see Kygo then...