1. Salt Lake City 2001-11-09 is probably my favourite Elevation show. It's got a great crowd, with lots of really strong performances. And of course Wild Honey The crowd are actually really excited for it! And one of the better 'drag someone up onstage to play guitar' songs. Usually these totally kill the momentum of the show, but this People Get Ready was really good!

2. Well as Remy's the only one of you I've drank with we'll all just have to agree that we're correct
  3. The Vertigo tour is underrated, even by me, but among the first 3 legs, some great shows happened:
    2005-05-12 Chicago: Just look at that setlist! Plus, closing the show with Bad.
    2005-06-27 Dublin: U2 with their tribe. Enough said. This used to be the longest U2 concert until I+E.
    2005-10-11 New York: I don't think every show at the MSG is special, but when the magic happens, it really happens. This is by far the best show in the long series of NY shows that tour.
    2005-12-05 Boston U2 at Boston + Santa and a great setlist.
  4. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:Salt Lake City 2001-11-09 is probably my favourite Elevation show. It's got a great crowd, with lots of really strong performances. And of course Wild Honey The crowd are actually really excited for it! And one of the better 'drag someone up onstage to play guitar' songs. Usually these totally kill the momentum of the show, but this People Get Ready was really good!
    I have that bootleg that I made on CD. I love everything about that show EXCEPT, I can't get any bass guitar in the mix. The show sounds thin to me without Adam's playing
  5. Chicago 2001-05-16

I love this show from the Elevation Tour. The last night of four (4) in Chicago and after Elevation as the opening song they run through a Zoo TV style setlist up to New Year's Day. Also to add, The Fly on this tour was amazing!
  6. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:Salt Lake City 2001-11-09 is probably my favourite Elevation show. It's got a great crowd, with lots of really strong performances. And of course Wild Honey The crowd are actually really excited for it! And one of the better 'drag someone up onstage to play guitar' songs. Usually these totally kill the momentum of the show, but this People Get Ready was really good!
    Listened to this today and "Neon Hearts", the Godfather records version of the opening night of Vertigo yesterday. Both great shows
  7. Right time to stock up the car for another week of commuting !! Think I'll stick with Elevation & Vertigo shows for a few more days
  8. A great conclusion to the series!

A few honourable mentions from me:

2006-11-29, 2006-11-30, 2006-12-04 Saitama:
    three of U2's very best shows as far as I'm concerned. The first and third nights are the better in my opinion, but there are nothing but strong versions of songs here - including the debut of Window In the Skies!

2010-09-06 Istanbul: U2's first Turkish concert with some great stuff in the setlist: Mothers of the Disappeared, Zulfu Livaneli playing his song with the band, a strong NYD, Beautiful Day with Always Forever Now snippeted, and my very favourite Crazy Tonight/Discotheque with a great SBS transition.

2011-07-09 Montreal: A great show with a great setlist. Very powerful Beautiful Day/Space Oddity, Out of Control, Ultra Violet, and one of the absolute best-sounding bootlegs I've ever heard.

2015-05-14 Vancouver: As opening nights go, it doesn't get much better than this. The new songs were all incredible, and lots of songs that hadn't been played in quite some time were dusted off in stunning fashion.

2015-10-26 London:
    I'm sure all the London i+e shows were pretty solid, but listening to this one live on periscope/mixlr moved me to the edge of tears several times. It was simply an amazingly-executed show, that absolutely showed why this tour is so great. The closing I Still Haven't Found/All You Need Is Love with Noel Gallagher was a real treat to wrap up a stunning performance.
  9. The final 360 shows were amazing, albeit a greatest hits tour practically. Chicago, Pittsburgh and specially Montreal, New Jersey and Moncton.
  10. I confess: I'm not a fan of the Glastonbury show.
  11. A great show is 2015-05-15 Vancouver. Great setlist with California, Miracle Drug and When Love Comes To Town (and a surprisingly great performance). Bono still gave a damn in One. Plus, no first-show jitters and Edge didn't fall!