1. I mean the 27th of course Now that was some tour for snippets. Like a hurricane in Watchtower, 1969 in Desire .......Sexual healing in All I want is you, Exodus in Found, a hangover from1987. Tomorrow's commute music is the second 1990 Rotterdam show.
  2. 2001-08-01 Arnhem: The sound quality of this bootleg is fantastic, one of the best non-official releases you'll find. Plus, a very good 11 O'Clock (for post-80's standards), The Ground Beneath Her Feet, AIWIY into Streets and Out Of Control after Walk On.
    2001-10-27 New York: To me (and many people that went to the 3 NY shows), the best of the MSG shows. The NYFD telling their stories, Out Of Control again, Please acoustic, Bad. A show to be remembered for ages to come.
    2001-11-09 Salt Lake City: 2 great sources, one of the loudest American crowds I've heard, WGRYWH snippet in Bad and yes, Wild Honey as a rarity.
  3. And (clears throat) come on, have we forgotten about 1997-12-03 Mexico City?
  4. The lack of crowd noise in the bootleg has always put me off, just like with Washington '92, Basel and Adelaide '93 and many "clear" soundboards from different tours. Plus Bono's voice sounds particullarly weak through Popmart soundboards.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    The lack of crowd noise in the bootleg has always put me off, just like with Washington '92, Basel and Adelaide '93 and many "clear" soundboards from different tours. Plus Bono's voice sounds particullarly weak through Popmart soundboards.
    Plus, the show (or the soundboard) wasn't that great, contrary to Washington 92 or Adelaide 93.
  6. Very nice part 3... agree with show and mentions
  7. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:2001-08-01 Arnhem: The sound quality of this bootleg is fantastic, one of the best non-official releases you'll find. Plus, a very good 11 O'Clock (for post-80's standards), The Ground Beneath Her Feet, AIWIY into Streets and Out Of Control after Walk On.
    2001-10-27 New York: To me (and many people that went to the 3 NY shows), the best of the MSG shows. The NYFD telling their stories, Out Of Control again, Please acoustic, Bad. A show to be remembered for ages to come.
    2001-11-09 Salt Lake City: 2 great sources, one of the loudest American crowds I've heard, WGRYWH snippet in Bad and yes, Wild Honey as a rarity.
    Yes, yes!!!

About New York shows, 2001-10-27 are my fave in performance, but sound quality isn't so great as 24 and 24...

Some special mentions too for some Vertigo shows:

2005-10-17 - Philadelphia: Good sound and Bono's voice was rough... my fave performance of Vertigo, good snippets, Electric Co was too strong and overplayed songs are also very well played (as Vertigo, Beautiful Day and With or Without You are in highlights)

2005-04-28 - Vancouver: This show are in your special mentions, I like this show too, in Miracle Drug, we can clearly hear Larry's singing

2005-09-21 - Chicago: One of the best audience recordings here, I like the setlist, love the snippets and one of my fave performances ever of Bad (medley with The First Time, maybe the idea to including the song in 2006 shows being born here)