1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    YES!!! These mid '85 October renditions are very special. And Werchter also features one of my favourite versions of Bad ever, so powerful in every sense, with a very participative audience during the snippets (specially Ruby Tuesday with the band going silent and just Bono and the audience). And check out THAT audience interlude during New Year's Day, as well as the "maybe the tiiiiiiiime is right, oooh maybe tooniiight", one of the few times he's sung it live and surely the last one ever. Fucking incredible.
    Yeah, I don't recall any other show where everyone except Larry stopped during NYD for the crowd to sing. Incredible trio Bad-October-NYD
  2. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    Yeah, I don't recall any other show where everyone except Larry stopped during NYD for the crowd to sing. Incredible trio Bad-October-NYD
    Yep! Just read your review in the show page... Totally agree. Bad>October>NYD is definitely the highlight of this show, but it's plagued of incredible performances. Out Of Control, Wire and 40 are superb too. What a show!
  3. Between you guys discussing the Werchter show and me still riding the high from hearing the Jacksonville show yesterday, I'm going to dive back into TUF tour and listen to Werchter. Review up late tonight or tomorrow morning!
  4. 1985-06-29 - Dublin have even better sound quality (at least in October, witch in Wercher had a little kind of dropout at start)

Both are great shows with strong sequence with Bad / October / New Year's Day (with "maybe the tiime is right, oooh maybe tonight")
    Both have strong performances in 40, the difference is that in Wercher they played Out of Control and in Dublin they played My Hometown... even the sound quality are similar
  5. fleavox..........

6. The only Unforgettable Fire show I've ever really heard/seen was the Dortmund show, but you guys are really making me wanna check some of these boots out!
  7. Originally posted by Release3:The only Unforgettable Fire show I've ever really heard/seen was the Dortmund show, but you guys are really making me wanna check some of these boots out!
    My third favorite tour

8. This is me whenever I try generating my iPod playlists. I want to stack every moving performance I have, except it gets interesting when I'm driving people and Streets comes up every other song.

But taking the time to listen through so many bootlegs is an amazing accomplishment!
  9. Originally posted by Release3:The only Unforgettable Fire show I've ever really heard/seen was the Dortmund show, but you guys are really making me wanna check some of these boots out!
    Lots of good stuff in that tour, from the Under Australian Skies leg until the summer festivals. My second favorite U2 bootleg is from this tour (Glasgow 84-11-07).
  10. Originally posted by Release3:The only Unforgettable Fire show I've ever really heard/seen was the Dortmund show, but you guys are really making me wanna check some of these boots out!
    Give the Milan and Jacksonville shows a look! You won't be disappointed.
  11. The more I look at Gustavo's choices, the more impressed I am by how much thought he put into each one of these choices. I find myself agreeing with 85-90% of his choices and I know every version there is truly unique.
    Great job man!
  12. Cracking work. I can recall almost all of the performances in question. Love seeing Milan appearing several times in the Achtung Baby section.