1. Originally posted by DerBFreund:Lol
    I could buy this. I only have a digital copy of this album
    But it is kind of a rip off for the people who bought the 20th anniversary one
    Yes it is.
  2. After all the excitement wore off, I think I will only buy if used and cheap. We all know what a wasted opportunity this is. Ol Paul McGongles coulda just said the fans will throw cash at anything, and this is kinda lazy. I think two box sets would have been fine. One with the audio on found on the last reissue, and one with multiple DVD or Blu Ray. And a proper re-release of the previous one. Maybe they will put the Sydney 1993 DVD on some other box again lol.
  3. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    It's a flow chart:
    Is this about JT anniversary? If Yes, milk that old cow once again.
    If No, then is this about Pop anniversary? If Yes, keep an awkward silence and pretend it never existed.

When someone tweeted about POP all I heard was the crickets from Exit.
  4. I just downloaded the concert from Wolfgang's Vault for $5.00. I have never heard a live U2 album where the drums are so clear! Sounds amazing!

5. April 22
  6. Looks nice that RSD issue, I'll be in the queue outside my local record store to pick this one up for my collection.
  7. Same here. Will it be numbered?
  8. I don't usually collect vinyls but if this turns to be true I will try and get two copies

(unless the 2017 mix sucks big time, which might well be the case)
  9. Shit that's ugly
  10. Seriously underwhelmed by this '30 year JT' edition; very lazy reissue.
    Can't believe there aren't any other 'new' outtakes besides the ones we already got 10 years ago. Do we really need 2017 remixes?

only slightly curious about One Tree Hill Reprise 2017 (Brian Eno) at this moment....