1. I'll be investing in the 4 CD version, looks like a lovely package
  2. Originally posted by Bullet_Blue:The Unforgettable Fire and Spanish Eyes weren't two big highlights from this show, but Bad was great (9 minutes long though). Download the bootleg as fast as you can.

This was an amazing version of Bad!
  3. I will pass on this release. I have the 20th anniversary box which include the same b-sides / outtakes and I also have the complete Wolfgangs Vault full version of the MSG show. Why again release an incomplete concert ??
    And only pay a lot of money for a few 2017 remixes and a book which i only read one time is a bit too much for me.
    Maybe I would had bought it if they included a full concert dvd and a documentary about the recording of the album and the tour.
  4. I just tried my coupon code on the 2cd version on U2.com.
    doesn't work.
  5. after looking at this live set and thinking about it more, it's less and less appealing. What is it? Both nights mixed together to form one, still incomplete show? that is lazy.
  6. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:after looking at this live set and thinking about it more, it's less and less appealing. What is it? Both nights mixed together to form one, still incomplete show? that is lazy.
    Where did you get both nights? I thought it was only the New Voices of Freedom show.
  7. I tried it as well yesterday I read my email more carefully (the one with the coupon code) and it says no audio or video products amongst other stuff. I think it's pretty much clothing only if you want a decent discount.
  8. Why do a picture disc?

They look terrible.
  9. I didn't get it. I was just wondering since they really didn't specify a date. But the more I look at it, it looks like it was the 1st night, with NVOF as you mentioned...