1. Is it legal to order like 100 self made vinyls of a live show and sell it?
  2. If it is you performing yes.

To release a creative work of another is illegal and frankly immoral.
  3. So all the bootlegs on vinyl are illegal?
  4. The US has strong copyright laws. The public also generally respect the work of creators and compensate them. From my perspective, Europeans are less considerate in what they produce, steal or consume.

There are sides to be debated but at the end of the day if you intended to release the work of another creator in the US you will be served with lawyers papers immediatly.

If you want to release a vinyl why wouldnt you create your own music
  5. BTW on page 2 of this thread,from Zooropa93,it shows the bootleg ‘Tear Down The Walls’ 29th April 1987 show.There is no downloadable links available for this show at U2start.I’ve had this on cassette for almost as long,over 30 years,minus the last song 40,cos it wouldn’t fit on a C90 lol
  6. Oops double post,sorry
  7. Originally posted by miryclay:The US has strong copyright laws. The public also generally respect the work of creators and compensate them. From my perspective, Europeans are less considerate in what they produce, steal or consume.

There are sides to be debated but at the end of the day if you intended to release the work of another creator in the US you will be served with lawyers papers immediatly.

If you want to release a vinyl why wouldnt you create your own music
    Well I want some of my favourite shows on Vinyl, but its sometimes cheaper to order a bigger amount instead of just one, thats why. My very own music on vinyl will come next year (I hope)
  8. No one doesnt acknowledge that bootlegs exisit. The authorities presumable lack the resources to fight that fight.
  9. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:[..]
    Well I want some of my favourite shows on Vinyl, but its sometimes cheaper to order a bigger amount instead of just one, thats why. My very own music on vinyl will come next year (I hope)
    I cant wait to steal it.