1. They should release it on Prime or something.
  2. I think these streamings of prograns already realesed are experiences and in the near future we can have some new shows that never went release. For exemple ... Milan/05, Mexico/17, São Paulo/17, Tempe/87 betwen others that went filmed. But I expect that they will can enable the download in FullHD or 4k. After the e-mail that I recieved yesterday, I think is a fact that they will not release any physical media. About "Heartland" I bet that this movie shold be release in Streaming too.
  3. Originally posted by AnselmoLopes:I think these streamings of prograns already realesed are experiences and in the near future we can have some new shows that never went release. For exemple ... Milan/05, Mexico/17, São Paulo/17, Tempe/87 betwen others that went filmed. But I expect that they will can enable the download in FullHD or 4k. After the e-mail that I recieved yesterday, I think is a fact that they will not release any physical media. About "Heartland" I bet that this movie shold be release in Streaming too.
    Milan/05 is released.

4. That’s the beauty of the live performances of these types of albums. They bring new life to studio versions that we probably don’t need to listen to anymore.
  5. Im NOT sure it’s possible I remember them saying there were problems with cameras in the first few songs (guess after vertigo which is shown) but sure we can get more than what has been released so far
  6. Originally posted by zbych:Im NOT sure it’s possible I remember them saying there were problems with cameras in the first few songs (guess after vertigo which is shown) but sure we can get more than what has been released so far
    Yeah IIRC they had a power problem so they didn’t record more than this.
  7. Originally posted by zbych:Im NOT sure it’s possible I remember them saying there were problems with cameras in the first few songs (guess after vertigo which is shown) but sure we can get more than what has been released so far
    They played 2 night's in Milan so they would have filmed both gigs that's usually how they worked back then,Chicago and Boston were filmed over 2 night's and Slane used a bit of footage from the first gig.
  8. Yes, but not the whole concert. And If they release in FullHD will be a great gift, because that was a big concert
  9. Originally posted by zbych:Im NOT sure it’s possible I remember them saying there were problems with cameras in the first few songs (guess after vertigo which is shown) but sure we can get more than what has been released so far
    that was on night 1. I think night 2 was filmed in it's entirety. The dvd has 3 of the first 4 songs (and 6 out of the first 9), so clearly they were recorded. Also there are small snippets of 4 or 5 others songs in a documentary or somehing that were not on the dvd. So for sure 15 or 16 songs were filmed.