1. Didn't know that there was footage out there.
  2. I expect some sort of release in the new calendar year. It's been quite a quiet year for U2 in 2020.
  3. Maybe first week of January?
  4. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:I just saw the leaked footage, it looks and sounds really good, I love that version of Heartland in the beginning . And damn Exit kicks ass

HAVE you a link to see ?
  5. You've got to be kidding right!? They have released a lyric video for Stateless and an acoustic remix of Stuck In A Moment
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    You've got to be kidding right!? They have released a lyric video for Stateless and an acoustic remix of Stuck In A Moment
    😂😂😂
  7. Maybe Edge is tiring of scrubbing videos in his basement. I mean he hired a team of chimps and taught them how to render but I'm sure he wants to move on to something else.
  8. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:I just saw the leaked footage, it looks and sounds really good, I love that version of Heartland in the beginning . And damn Exit kicks ass

Some proof or you didn’t see it.
  9. Originally posted by miryclay:Maybe Edge is tiring of scrubbing videos in his basement. I mean he hired a team of chimps and taught them how to render but I'm sure he wants to move on to something else.
    If this were about everyone else, id take it as a joke. Seeing as this is The Edge, i wouldnt be surprised if this was the case

10. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:I just saw the leaked footage, it looks and sounds really good, I love that version of Heartland in the beginning . And damn Exit kicks ass