1. Who watches full concerts anyway.
  2. They're handy for a good quality full show audio rip !!
  3. I watch individual songs on YouTube but when it comes to a dvd I usually only watch the full show. I leave time for it though when I’ve got a chance to watch it uninterrupted.
  4. I get bored and have to watch it in at least two sittings
  5. I think if there is a DVD for this tour I’d probably turn it off after Mothers. As far as I’m concerned the rest of the show was there to ensure people didn’t regret spending so much money on an hour-long concert.
  6. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:I think if there is a DVD for this tour I’d probably turn it off after Mothers. As far as I’m concerned the rest of the show was there to ensure people didn’t regret spending so much money on an hour-long concert.
    +
  7. Exactly. I've yet to watch The Rose Bowl and Paris shows in full but have listened to them many times.
  8. If you could choose, would you rather have one complete show on Blu-ray or a U22 style audio release with the best versions to represent the whole tour?
  9. Originally posted by unclejosh:If you could choose, would you rather have one complete show on Blu-ray or a U22 style audio release with the best versions to represent the whole tour?
    If it’s one or the other I’d go for the blu Ray and then it’s possible to get an audio rip from that anyway. I’d really like to get both but as a compromise I’d take just TJT songs on dvd and cd even though I previously stated I like watching full shows.
  10. Honestly, the only official show I've watched in full in the past 5 or more years is Sydney 93. I'd much rather have a "best of the tour" like U22.
  11. Originally posted by unclejosh:If you could choose, would you rather have one complete show on Blu-ray or a U22 style audio release with the best versions to represent the whole tour?
    U22 concept.... provided that the songs transition nicely into one another.
  12. And if not, Nero SoundTrax will take care of it