1. It is ace.
  2. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:I disagree about it being good single material actually. A few people I showed SoE to actually found Little Things to be one of the more boring songs, at least up until the big peak at the end. I think you need to be a U2 fan, need to hear that song in the context of knowing who they are (Bono specifically) and who they've been etc. to really get the full effect of it.

I think it's one of their best songs of late (speaking as a U2 fan), but I don't think it would've made for a good single. Original of the Species was not only much "catchier", but despite being about their daughters, it could easily be interpreted as being a romantic love song.
    Yeah, it is not radio material, it's not easy listenig, it's more complicated and kinda progressive song (even if Bono doesn't like prog rock) and people don't have patience to explore the song and finding new things with another and another listen...
  3. Best song on the album
  4. The spotify version is superior imo
  5. Someone who is going to those Dublin shows should ask them
  6. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    Yeah, it is not radio material, it's not easy listenig, it's more complicated and kinda progressive song (even if Bono doesn't like prog rock) and people don't have patience to explore the song and finding new things with another and another listen...
    Yeah, you and Alex are definitely right about that - I feel the same way about Moment of Surrender which is also sometimes bemoaned for not being a single. Personally I kind of can’t see either of these making good single material - they’re just too heavy, too emotional.
  7. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    Nothing they've done since Atomic Bomb has been radio material ,U2 like a lot of their contemporaries don't get played on the radio in fact anyone over 30 doesn't get played on mainstream stations but they really should have pushed Little things it's far superior to most of the songs they put out in the last 2 decades.
  8. I really think Vertigo was their last hurrah regarding singles, given their age and the type of "music" that's dominating the charts these days
  9. Did this version ever get released for purchase in any format (not just Spotify streaming)?
  10. please someone talk with them
  11. Only Spotify, I believe.
  12. Shouldn't have dropped it. Keep One, drop Love Is Bigger, do Little Things then 13. A little late, I know, but I think it would have been cool