2017-07-08 - London
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 4
Videos: 1
  1. Agree with that. Olympic Stadium would be fantastic.

Last train to Victoria from Twickenham is 00.40 that night. There are nine Victoria-bound trains after 11pm.
  2. Originally posted by Anam:[..]
    Agree with that. Olympic Stadium would be fantastic.

Last train to Victoria from Twickenham is 00.40 that night. There are nine Victoria-bound trains after 11pm.
    I've just realised as well now that they run trains all night on the Saturday (early hours of sunday) from Clapham Junction to Victoria. So basically just need to make it to Clapham junction from Twickenham and sounds like there's plenty of trains on, thanks for the info.
  3. Saw Depeche Mode at Olympic Stadium and it works well if you're in the gold circle and you make a very quick exit for the train, otherwise your queueng for an hour.
  4. When do U2 get control of Twickenham for stage set-up ?
  5. There are no events scheduled at the stadium for the coming week and it doesn't seem likely that the band will needing to carry out any major rehearsals due to the short turnaround from the US shows.

I imagine the trucks will be unloading by Tuesday or Wednesday.

6. Found an old NME, this will be Saturday (well sort of).
  7. What time for GA ?

,,,and it's a pity it's not Wembley...Adele packed 98,000 in there last week and you can actually get back from it !
  8. Originally posted by Edi:What time for GA ?

,,,and it's a pity it's not Wembley...Adele packed 98,000 in there last week and you can actually get back from it !
    Adele played in the round though.
  9. Originally posted by Edi:What time for GA ?

I wonder why they didnt go for Wembley? Is it booked? Or have they just taken the cheapest one. I like Twickenham, its just miles away from where it should be lol.
  10. Not miles away from where I'm staying... summer beers by the Thames first?
  11. Originally posted by Caledonia:[..]
    I wonder why they didnt go for Wembley? Is it booked? Or have they just taken the cheapest one. I like Twickenham, its just miles away from where it should be lol.
    Adele was booked for this weekend until she cancelled. Too close to have a new concert residency a week apart, in the same stadium?