2017-07-08 - London
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 4
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by Anam:I just hope that it's a tight game and that we are still in with a shout in the last ten minutes. Adam Clayton to win it with a drop goal in injury time! #COYBIG

2. Have they started setting the stage up in Twickenham yet?
  3. We will be in London for vacation during the U2 shows.

Is it easy to get to Twickenham from London? Seems a little tricky and long. We went to the New Jersey so (awesome)!1 and spent 4 hrs getting there and back (not awesome)....and we live in NYC!

Cheers!
  4. Originally posted by ADFoster:We will be in London for vacation during the U2 shows.

Is it easy to get to Twickenham from London? Seems a little tricky and long. We went to the New Jersey so (awesome)!1 and spent 4 hrs getting there and back (not awesome)....and we live in NYC!

Cheers!
    Venue/Event Info
  5. Thanks! On average how long is the train ride?
  6. I'm travelling from Twickenham to Victoria station and that's going to be around 43 minutes which includes a change and small wait at Clapham junction. Don't know exactly what part of London your going to but I think somewhere from 30-45 minutes is a good indicator.
  7. I hope there is none of this crazy US queuing. 600 plus people getting wristbands at 10am??
  8. I expect it to be way worse in Europe in terms of queuing demand. Although it depends a bit on the country, cities like Berlin or London are not known for crazy queues whereas Barcelona, Amsterdam or Rome will be crazy.
  9. It is the first show of the leg though.
  10. Again I'm only judging by the rugby but I have to say that the operation at Twickenham is generally very slick. That plus the fact that everyone is on red alert means I've be very surprised if there were any problems. I'm far more apprehensive about trying to get from Cork to Croke Park tbh.