1. Was at the London show in Kentish Town too.

It was great to see a younger generation appreciating a guitar band. (And I say that at the ripe old age of 33.) In the front standing section it did get rather lively and energetic.

Band were in good form and it will be interesting to see what the future holds for them. They have got off to a fine start.
  2. was at the show too with my daughter , was a good night , really liked the support band too.
  3. Love When I’m With you!

4. Inhaler will be the musical guest on this Monday’s episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live!
  5. anyone looking to see all 4 dec Dublin gigs, that doesn't have tixs yet?

My trip looks to be probly falling thru, but I'm ONLY looking to sell them as ALL 4 together (1 GA ticket for each of the 4 nights)
  6. That a considerably more enjoyable album than I anticipated.
  7. I need to listen to this again. Only given it one spin. It Won't Always Be Like This is a very good tune. Cheer Up Baby and My Honest Face are good. The rest I can't remember so would suggest they're forgettable.
  8. Yeah, they were on a bit of a hot streak with the singles and then the album turned out to be heavy on filler. I’d probably add When It Breaks to your list SJ as the standouts.
  9. Quite like My King will be Kind and Who’s your money on in addition to the others mentioned. A good first effort.

They definitely went for a collection of singles but that’s just the market now.
  10. I thought it was a really solid first full album. Slightly disappointed that so many prior singles made up the bulk of the album, but with that said - I am definitely keeping an eye out for what they release next.

Honestly can’t think of a debut album I liked more top to bottom in 2021.