1. So... IMO we can close the Pearl Jam and Coldplay threads. But just because I'm not into it and don't care about it, I'm not going to lobby for it to be closed. I'm just going to stay out of it.

And since we blast some people for getting off topic, this thread is about vinyl, not how feel about your opinion on what threads are redundant or not. I say if you don't like thread, don't enter. If you want to go through this site and pick out some repetitive threads, I'd be more than happy. There are plenty of them... If you were good little thread redundancy police, you could surely find them for yourselves...

Don't be a Nazi fascist and take it upon yourself to decide for others.
  2. Hey Blue...
    They're Too Young to understand...
    Maybe they don't even Know what a turntable is...
  3. You're right, but that's not even the point.
  4. I Know.as i Read their words i thought of you.and you came in My rescue
  5. I don't even participate on this thread but believe it should stay open. The other thread was more of a debate on whether or not you like vinyl, this thread I think is more an appreciation of vinyl. Surely there's room for both?

6. "any vinyl lover" is not popular
    I follow this.with My "Brother in arms"
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:I don't even participate on this thread but believe it should stay open. The other thread was more of a debate on whether or not you like vinyl, this thread I think is more an appreciation of vinyl. Surely there's room for both?
    One would think. I'm not even sure why it's an issue, to be honest. I'm not even gone go any deeper because the topic here is the beauty of vinyl.
  8. Originally posted by deanallison:I don't even participate on this thread but believe it should stay open. The other thread was more of a debate on whether or not you like vinyl, this thread I think is more an appreciation of vinyl. Surely there's room for both?
    what's not to like about vinyl...apart from 3 songs per side oc.

9. For my anti-vinyl Aussie brother. Cheers!

10. Cheers