1. My first vinyl arrived today! The Joshua Tree released in Czechoslovakia in 1987, licensed by Opus, a (Czecho)Slovak record company.
  2. That's collectible!price?
  3. USD 30 + shipping. Peanuts, given its very very good condition. Not for sale now though.
  4. Hello!!!

I have not been banned.
    Thank you to all who have sent PM to me asking if all is ok. What an amazing site in comparison to what i have just read about bad blood on others. Cant see that here so i will stay if you guys are gaining something from me being here.

It is nice to have helped folks out along the way and to aid you with answers to questions so you do not get ripped off etc. Also to those of you I have supplied my own recordings to as well.

I hope you are enjoying them and playing them LOUD!

I realise I have spread my addiction right across the bloody forum and it's pissed some of you off. But in defence read 'above' as I know i have also helped folks too.

I shall curtail future postings of a visual nature to sections that warrant it and if on other areas of the forum send you a link to the areas that warrant the imagery.

If i can guide people by way of collecting and where to find the best deals from my experience then i am happy to continue so feel free to PM me.

Thats all folks!

5. Ha ha ha. I laughed at this. I would be amazed if you could get in here, let alone get past the dogs. Good guard dogs indeed.

6. Hi mate.welcome back
    We were all worried.just because you Got lost...or maybe kidnapped by a vinyl maniac stalker
    By the way...get this!
  7. Originally posted by Fly40:[image]
    Hi mate.welcome back
    We were all worried.just because you Got lost...or maybe kidnapped by a vinyl maniac stalker
    By the way...get this!
    A combination of a very busy weekend and a research paper deadline for an university, writing up client/patient notes and life in general took over. Not much time for music so i am making up for that today!
  8. Wont be able to post music related stuff here though. Been a bit naughty!
  9. Grounded!
  10. Has anyone seen the recent recording of Adam and Bono being interviewed where they speak about a very nice vinyl package of the new album?
    Sounds great for us vinyl addicts!