1. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:Hello!!!

I have not been banned.
    Thank you to all who have sent PM to me asking if all is ok. What an amazing site in comparison to what i have just read about bad blood on others. Cant see that here so i will stay if you guys are gaining something from me being here.

It is nice to have helped folks out along the way and to aid you with answers to questions so you do not get ripped off etc. Also to those of you I have supplied my own recordings to as well.

I hope you are enjoying them and playing them LOUD!

I realise I have spread my addiction right across the bloody forum and it's pissed some of you off. But in defence read 'above' as I know i have also helped folks too.

I shall curtail future postings of a visual nature to sections that warrant it and if on other areas of the forum send you a link to the areas that warrant the imagery.

If i can guide people by way of collecting and where to find the best deals from my experience then i am happy to continue so feel free to PM me.

Thats all folks!

[..]
  2. Thank you Michael.
    I know you've mentioned me being here and seeing what I have posted up close has given you an idea of what is out there (versions, formats etc).
  3. I've been meaning to get in here, but haven't had any quality me time to fire up the turntable...

4. FIRE IT UP!!

5. picked up today, can anybody tell me anything about these.
  6. All fake