1. Geez, Europe, you guys just pop across national borders like it’s nothing! I bet that’s a nice way to experience U2 on tour, getting to see them in different places.
  2. bagged 2 GA for Manchester in the presale today, just gotta get one more for my brother in the general sale! (fingers crossed)

will be weird not having to travel to see 'em, U2 gigs have become synonymous with 'long arduous voyage' for me over the past few years...
  3. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:Geez, Europe, you guys just pop across national borders like it’s nothing! I bet that’s a nice way to experience U2 on tour, getting to see them in different places.
    Pretty normal in Europe, I've visited 6 country's the last tour
  4. Scored Amsterdam 1 and 2 , Dublin 4. But still looking for an unused retail presale code to add Dublin 3 tot the list
  5. I always combine the concert with a few days visit of the city, berlin, Madrid, lisbon, Dublin, ect....
  6. It is indeed. I've seen them in Amsterdam, Dublin, Rome, Cologne, Berlin and NJ.. London will be a new city for me; I'm not even going to that many concerts compared to some other people here
  7. sure, I've planned my summer holiday around JT2017 concerts, European Tour with my car
  8. here the same, city trip for few days
  9. I'll not see much of the cities I'll visit, except for belfast haven't seen berlin in a long while, never visited hamburg, and yet I won't see anything can't afford longer city trips what with ticket costs n all...
  10. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:Geez, Europe, you guys just pop across national borders like it’s nothing! I bet that’s a nice way to experience U2 on tour, getting to see them in different places.
    Since I doubt U2 will play in Prague ever again, I simply have to travel abroad! This year I decided to go to cities I love and have not been to for some time (NYC) or which have been on my bucket list and I couldn't find the final reason to go (Copenhagen) or which would never come to my mind but after I saw them listed, I said: Why not? (Belfast). So I can thank U2 for broadening my travel experience!