1. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:Geez, Europe, you guys just pop across national borders like it’s nothing! I bet that’s a nice way to experience U2 on tour, getting to see them in different places.
    It's envious, isn't it?
  2. It's nice that Europeans can just do that.
    I had plans to go to the UK this year and I always take my vacations around october-november, so the Dublin gigs fit nicely into my plans
  3. Originally posted by DerBFreund:It's nice that Europeans can just do that.
    I had plans to go to the UK this year and I always take my vacations around october-november, so the Dublin gigs fit nicely into my plans
    And within the EU we haven't got any border control... So no stops at any borders...
  4. Assuming you have an EU member state passport...just to clarify before any Trumptards jump on it

5. Yep! Living in Sweden! Taking my love to Paris for four days. And of course, U2. First time Paris, not the first time U2!
  6. No Australia again. Just the old U.S all over again. No Asia since 2006..................
  7. I’m not going to crack it but . U2 need to get out of the U.S once in a while! Not everyone cares about kissing the ass of corporate filth.
  8. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:Geez, Europe, you guys just pop across national borders like it’s nothing! I bet that’s a nice way to experience U2 on tour, getting to see them in different places.

Yes it is nice, although not sure some of us will be able to do that after this Brexit nonsense.
  9. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:Geez, Europe, you guys just pop across national borders like it’s nothing! I bet that’s a nice way to experience U2 on tour, getting to see them in different places.

U2 is the best travel agent I ever had.
  10. lol right... holidays in 3 of the last 4 years were lead by U2... Must say I'm looking forward when there will be a few years touring break and I could spend holidays where I want
  11. Thanks to my favorite band I was able to visit my most favorite places last year. So yes, absolutely, U2 moves the masses and supports tourism.

Without them, I wouldn't have gotten to London 2015 - that would still be on my bucket list.
    Unfortunately, my bank account says: dude, this year Berlin is more than enough already