1. It was horrible in the GA thats why im giving it a miss this time felt like it was so oversold
  2. Wow, that does look wide.

I'm in a good position where two of us got tickets. So we have a choice of block C right at end of runway or GA.
    What would you choose given the GA looks so deep? We can't get there stupidly early due to traveling and even if we did I got the bladder the size of a gnat so couldn't be arsed fighting my way out to go the loo! Those days are long gone! I'm as tall as a gnat too.

So would you GA it for better atmosphere & seeing screen. Or block C seats at end of runway for better view?
  3. Originally posted by jonno77:[..]
    Wow, that does look wide.

I'm in a good position where two of us got tickets. So we have a choice of block C right at end of runway or GA.
    What would you choose given the GA looks so deep? We can't get there stupidly early due to traveling and even if we did I got the bladder the size of a gnat so couldn't be arsed fighting my way out to go the loo! Those days are long gone! I'm as tall as a gnat too.

So would you GA it for better atmosphere & seeing screen. Or block C seats at end of runway for better view?
    C looks as good as it gets for seats at the 3arena. Off centre so you can see the main stage and along the length of the screen. You will also be close to the e stage. GA gives you the freedom to pick your spot but block C is a great bet. I'll be in Block D so it will be hit or miss but still worth the 40 euro.
  4. Surely not as packed as some of those earlier shows you have attended.
  5. Dublin GA was a joke
    The rescheduled Paris shows were very overcrowded also

Belfast was swing a cat . That's why I'm going back , great arena