1. Dublin is a circus act . My advice - avoid
  2. I think the front of the GA queue would be a nightmare. And the "no lining up before 8am" rule is going to cause drama for sure!
  3. 8am is far too early anyway... great to stand back and soak it all in, especially when the arena floors aren't that big.
  4. Originally posted by EthanD:[..]
    I think the front of the GA queue would be a nightmare. And the "no lining up before 8am" rule is going to cause drama for sure!
    There will just be a queue elsewhere. Dublin will as usual be madness when it comes to queuing
  5. some special events in Dublin when the band plays their hometown? Some U2 parties around the 10th of november?
  6. Originally posted by andor:some special events in Dublin when the band plays their hometown? Some U2 parties around the 10th of november?
    There'll be a very nice U2start branded party on the 8th of November with two top tribute bands. More info later
  7. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    There'll be a very nice U2start branded party on the 8th of November with two top tribute bands. More info later
    too bad..coming in at the 9th....
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    WTF!

My main question is still open though: does the catwalk reach to the very end of the arena, making it impossible to cross between both sides of the GA? Or is it open somewhere, somehow?
    The catwalk does reach the very end of the arena.

Bono's show entrance is below. It's incredible that they were just able to fit it into the arena.

9. Hence making it impossible to move around at all?

Nice video btw. I miss these sunglasses badly