1. Originally posted by Faceman2000:[..]

I hadn't noticed it till listening to the Acoustic Version, but the "if" is faintly present in the Sci-Fi Soul Mix, and *might* even be barely there in the single - it's hard to tell with the mix though.
    I had noticed the if on the Jimmy Fallon live version and thought at that point it wasn't on the single but when I listened closer there's definitely an if in there not in the first chorus though because there's no why am I walking away on that one.
  2. Originally posted by bpt3:[..]

Also agree with this. I certainly still prefer the single mix and Kygo's remix to this version, but appreciate how it builds up acoustically, for sure. A nice enough effort to play once in a while to change things up.

+1
  3. Still absolutely loving this. I think the original is the best thing they've done since Beautiful Day. Such is my high regard for it.

4. Just got round to making my own cd single/EP
  5. Jimmy Fallen is a hilarious typo
  6. Looks good, like the inclusion of live tracks. I've adding them together into a single too, I have the Kygo mix as track 1.
  7. If there are physical CD singles ever again, I need lossless audio of the Fallon Bullet The Blue Sky.

8. There is a promo CD of the song out there. I really wish that U2 would consider releasing CD singles again though. There is a need for them to release songs the old way!
  9. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    [image]
    There is a promo CD of the song out there. I really wish that U2 would consider releasing CD singles again though. There is a need for them to release songs the old way!
    we would all but them of course but would they make profit? everyone just downloads