U2's cancelled shows: the why & when's
U2 played many shows and rarely did shows get cancelled. Still they did happen, with a notable 3 cancellatio..
  1. What can not be guaranteed the safety of a U2 concert is to hurt Freedom in America.

Sad, very sad!

2. I had made it down to Muncie (from Toledo) when I heard the news. I was checking last night and this morning to make sure the show was still on before I left, but I couldn't wait any longer before starting the drive.

Others spent a lot more on hotels and plane tickets to get there though, and I feel sorry for them.
  3. Maybe bad planning by U2 & live nation with trail awaiting verdict why would they not just avoid St. Louis ???
    This was no secret this was coming down awhile ago?
    ?
    Makes no sense?
  4. That Susanna Prins sounds like a complete clown 'white silence is violence', what an idiot. Btw I'm absolutely appalled at the decision, it's a disgrace, however who is this woman to single out one race for criticism, pretty sure there's a term for people who do that (and yes I know she's white herself but still). She should be encouraging those who do have the time to protest and encourage people to get involved but don't sit and put down people who have got enough going on in there every day life as it is. Anyway rant over, sad for everyone who couldn't get to see u2 tonight, i really hope the violence involved at these protests stops, I can understand the anger but it doesn't help, otherwise I think it's certainly a cause worth protesting and I'm sure the majority are doing so in a peaceful way.