2017-10-19 - Sao Paulo
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 22
Audio recordings: 0
  1. Thank you u2 for this amazing tour, to everyone covering the shows whether it be on here, mixlr, periscope or elsewhere. Hope everyone who attended a concert had a great night and thanks Remy for this site, we’re lucky to have it and to all the u2start crew who help keep it amazing. Great memories. Now let’s do it all again next year.
  2. Yeah looking forward to the DVD, and roll on E+I / SoE. Bet they're itching to get into these new songs, gonna be a bit weird going into a brand new U2 era right after a tour end, but I'm down for it!
  3. im excited!!
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:Thank you u2 for this amazing tour, to everyone covering the shows whether it be on here, mixlr, periscope or elsewhere. Hope everyone who attended a concert had a great night and thanks Remy for this site, we’re lucky to have it and to all the u2start crew who help keep it amazing. Great memories. Now let’s do it all again next year.
    Hear! Hear!
  5. Thanks for your company, been a blast as they say, Zzzzzz's await, g'night U2Starters!
  6. Originally posted by Caledonia:Yeah looking forward to the DVD, and roll on E+I / SoE. Bet they're itching to get into these new songs, gonna be a bit weird going into a brand new U2 era right after a tour end, but I'm down for it!
    A very unique time for a U2 fan!.
  7. So where's the after party?
  8. Tim's house?
  9. Your bed is still rocking?

10. I'm glad it happened, I had an incredible summer. but also feeling content seeing it end... I'm ready for those arenas
  11. Glad it happened for sure, saw two great shows in Toronto and Dublin. Some incredible performances and glad I got to hear some rarities I wouldn't have otherwise heard.

Can't wait for SOE and EI tho...
  12. Yes! I can’t wait to see them in an arena!!!