1. stop with the fancy videos, I wanna see the BAND.
  2. nobody gives a shit to videoclips anymore, the last good U2 video is Vertigo
  3. okay, let me edit that: I wanna see the band IN EVERY VIDEO.
  4. Originally posted by drewhiggins:All these videos for a totally underwhelming and shit-tacular song. Why couldn't they do something for Love Is All We Have Left, Book Of Your Heart, Landlady, Red Flag Day - shit, any of the songs from track 7 to 13 onward. That's where this album starts and ends for me besides Book Of Your Heart, Love Is All... and Lights Of Home.

And as for that 'Switch Remix', whatever that nonsense was....fuck off. Seriously, they must have some decent B-sides and outtakes from the SoE or even SoI / NLOTH sessions, so release those and not these remixes that are so god-awful they give you a migraine and wonder just what happened to the 'rock' that U2 shows from time to time still.

I really liked how colourful and joyful that Mexico video was. Just a pity it was for this song.
    I agree! The last few songs on the album are really worth the listen. The first part is too poppy for me and just a poor attempt of U2 trying to create another 'Beautiful Day'.
  5. Shit music video. Should've stayed with the Mexico one...
  6. Well that sucked.

Pisses me off that the radio edit just fades out earlier instead of having the full ending sans Lamar. Like really guys? I could do better with thirty minutes and Audacity.
  7. Still dislike strongly how much the song itself just resembles an inferior version Beautiful Day. Still also really wish they would've released another (better) song for the next single. And still hope they release the Mexico footage, as many have said.

But reading this helped me appreciate the video a little more. Just reading about this collaboration and the mentality behind it makes me go: "this is definitely U2."

http://www.u2.com/news/title/clarion-cry?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+U2comNews+%28U2.com+News%29