1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Man, you've submitted your ballot yesterday.

That means after 4 months of opening the votings...

...And 2 weeks after closing it
    Better to be 2 weeks late than never at all
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:Thanks everyone who voted and participated in some way 13 votes plus Matt's and myself's were eventually received and counted. Too few if you consider how many people actually pushed us to do this once again, but enough to representate our 2017's boards!

Now, someone play a vynil and let's get this party going
    Damn only 13. C'mon people!
  3. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Questionable Taste in Music to DutchU2Fan: He puts Elevation as a top 3 U2 song. That's reason enough to win the award for life and retire it.

Spoiler (click to toggle)
    It's my favourite together with Bad.
  4. newbie of the year. a good time to maybe take a dive into the drunk thread after a minor celebration.

you'll be sorry for this. And I'll never be for joining the U2 start community. I'd also like to thank Sergio's mum.

Just because I can.
  5. Congrats to all the winners! Much deserved

Thanks to Sergio and Tim for putting this all together. Must have taken some time...

And boo to everyone except 13 loyalists for not voting
  6. I voted for the winner in a lot of these... and then saw that our number of participants was 13, and suddenly that didn't seem quite as impressive

Congrats to all the winners on this staggering achievement, congrats to all the people I voted for who didn't win, because they should have, and cheers to Matt and Sergio for taking several months to count the votes of 13 people.

See you all in the Fourth Annual Awards, sometime after Songs of Ascent!
  7. Don’t thank me, I just sat here hurling abuse at the organisers like everyone else

Unless you mean Dutch Tim. Don’t thank him either, he just sat listening to ATYCLB and Gangnam Style in his bedroom.
  8. For all us losers...

9. Thanks all. And thanks Matt and Sergio for taking on the arduous task and the perseverance to see it through.

Now I feel like celebrated my accomplishment, so at great risk to my future status for my award in this category....

10. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:Thanks all. And thanks Matt and Sergio for taking on the arduous task and the perseverance to see it through.

Now I feel like celebrated my accomplishment, so at great risk to my future status for my award in this category....

[YouTube Video]
    So much hard work undone in one moment of madness! Madness I tell ya.