1. I will always associate SOE with Rob's visuals on LSD.
  2. This is my fave off the album at the moment, can't get enough. Forget the rest of the album, my playlist will just be this one song... From 1 to 13
  3. Wow... I thought The Little Things That GIve You Away was epic, but this one gives it a run for its money
    Somehow gives me a Walk On vibe. Can't help but smile and think "well, maybe life isn't that bad after all..."
  4. Originally posted by BelgianBono:Wow... I thought The Little Things That GIve You Away was epic, but this one gives it a run for its money
    Somehow gives me a Walk On vibe. Can't help but smile and think "well, maybe life isn't that bad after all..."
    Absolutely Walk On on steroids.

The first couple of seconds sound totally like Walk On.

The thing is that Walk On takes a lot of time to reach a level of epicness that Love is Bigger finds immediately. And then the curtains open and a huge chorus appear out of nowhere and take this one far out of Walk On's reach.
  5. Where was this song on Nov 8, 2016?
  6. This is the best song of a number of strong songs on SOE. I cannot wait to hear it sung in unison inside an arena if ticket sales go better this week.
  7. I wanna love this song so much, but I just don't like it Hopefully it'll grow on me. Granted, only heard it 3 times, but idk. Not a fan right now
  8. Originally posted by Release3:I wanna love this song so much, but I just don't like it Hopefully it'll grow on me. Granted, only heard it 3 times, but idk. Not a fan right now
    Oh man, it took me more than 3 times. It's a gradual process, but take your time. Think about something that drives you and gives you hope while listening to the song and it may click.
  9. I dislike this one quite a lot.
  10. I think it’s such a stand out sound wise that it’s an easy target to love or hate. You can’t miss this song and that’s either going to get on your nerves or make you want to rejoice. I’ve already made it my favourite u2 song ever, it’s my kinda tune, although displaced stay which is a very different tune altogether.