1. £272 for the top seats is a shitloat of money, even more than the absurd $350 people complained about for the US shows.

**scraps the idea of having London as the 2nd gig**
  2. You’d imagine as well with they London prices that the demand for the cheaper seats and GA will be particularly high then because £270 will rule a lot of people out of that market. Could have a battle on my hands on Friday.
  3. It's TicketOne .they made a f**kin mess in the last few years For concerts like Coldplay and Vasco.
    The first minutes of selling all tickets disappeared
    Then they magically reappear with Viagogo At prices that even God couldn't afford
    I had no problem last year with TJT2017.hope Tomorrow Will be ok
    I received my codes from Amazon today ( i bought cd.d-cd.vinyl.box - so i Got 4 codes!)this from monday 22.
    For Tomorrow i just received the mail from u2.com but the code not yet.i think i'll receive it tonight.
    I'm in the Experience Group.my friend Will buy other tickets on friday For he's in the Innocence Group.
    Then i'll try with liveNation too on 24
    If i'll be ok i won't try on 26 when the tickets Will be available For the rest
    I don't think we should have problems tomorrow
  4. Does anybody know, if there will be album preordercodes for german Amazon.de preordered albums?
  5. They should have told ya if you did puchase from Amzon.de
  6. In germay only orders from the universal/u2 store had the code included.

Btw. Did anyone ordered at gaffashop.dk and got a Code sofar? We had already problems with the order (arrived after Christmas) and getting in contact with them was difficult.
  7. Lisbon prices, not yet?
  8. Not yet but expect them to be in the average, aka: cheap seats ~40€, GA ~80€, lower seats ~190€.