1. LiveNation presale starts on 24th
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I’m another Scot who isn’t too bothered either. Although I think the issue isn’t no Glasgow show but no Scotland show in general. This will be taken personally by people who were fans of the band before me and you were even born and before they broke into a wider market. Fans of Anything In this country are both very loyal but also very quick to criticise when they aren’t happy about something (fans of our football teams are a great example of this).
    Yeah, even though the only feasible city and venue is Glasgow SSE Hydro. I understand your point about avid fans and their loyalty for years and years, and you're definitely correct when Scottish people criticise about something not going their way. We are a very moany bunch.
  3. FYI:
    Album presale code can be used for other countries:

Details zum Presale mit Album Presale-Code ab Montag, 22. Januar:

Wer im November das neue Album über einen speziellen Reseller gekauft hat (News) erhält für jeden Kauf pro Album einen speziellen Presale-Code. Dieser wird am Mittwoch, 17. Januar per Mail an euch versandt.
    Der Presale-Code berechtigt zum Kauf von bis zu zwei Eintrittskarten für die Konzerte in Deutschland oder für die Konzerte im Ausland.
  4. Is it possible with U2.com presale code to buy 1 ticket for 2 different shows like it was with the TJT 2017 tour? So 1 ticket for Amsterdam and 1 ticket for Berlin with the same code?

The U2.com FAQ does not state this specifically imho (or it might be the (s) in show(s)).
    How Many Tickets can I buy? What is the ticket limit?
    U2.com Subscribers can purchase 2 tickets for any U2eiTour show(s).
  5. Originally posted by fv45pfap:Is it possible with U2.com presale code to buy 1 ticket for 2 different shows like it was with the TJT 2017 tour? So 1 ticket for Amsterdam and 1 ticket for Berlin with the same code?

The U2.com FAQ does not state this specifically imho (or it might be the (s) in show(s)).
    How Many Tickets can I buy? What is the ticket limit?
    U2.com Subscribers can purchase 2 tickets for any U2eiTour show(s).
    .... 1 ticket for Amsterdam and 1 ticket for Berlin should be no problem.
  6. two mails with codes from amazon 'cause i bought deluxe edition and normal cd of soe plus innocence presale, may i have 6 tickets? thanks for help
  7. I have my album pre sale code still waiting on my innocence code also. So is it possible to use both or is it only 1 code per email address?
  8. For some reason I have got Two different codes for purchasing the album one from live nation and one from one U2 official merchandise........Did anyone else get both emails says codes can be used on Monday in the pre sale for buying the album
  9. Codes delivered from Universal which were applied for through the "No Purchase Necessary" link. (From the UK)
    Same windows as the album purchase presale.
  10. question regarding dublin show...

my friends all have album pre order codes, but want dublin over the other shows, if the dublin show gets announced AFTER the window, and they havent used their codes, im guessing they lose the chance to pre sale any show what so ever?

i have recieved my album pre order code but not my innocence code.

but like my friends we all want to do dublin over london this time, but fear we wont get a pre sale on dublin as the email makes it sound its valid for this first round of shows only...
  11. Originally posted by prideofzootv:question regarding dublin show...

my friends all have album pre order codes, but want dublin over the other shows, if the dublin show gets announced AFTER the window, and they havent used their codes, im guessing they lose the chance to pre sale any show what so ever?

i have recieved my album pre order code but not my innocence code.

but like my friends we all want to do dublin over london this time, but fear we wont get a pre sale on dublin as the email makes it sound its valid for this first round of shows only...
    Have you tried the zootopia mods on u2.com, i’ve Heard the same so assume it’s correct unless the mods can clarify.
    BTW Dublin is overated, having said that indoors might be a 1000 times better than Croke park as an owner xperience . Hope you are lucky
  12. just spoke to a mod at zootopia, for innocence and experiance pre sale codes, you have to keep checking between your account page and tours page for your code apparently as thats where it should appear!

in terms of the album pre order pre sale codes, no one seems to know what happens if you dont use the code this window waiting for belfast or dublin!

its the USA farce all over again...