1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

£272 for the top seats is a shitloat of money, even more than the absurd $350 people complained about for the US shows.

**scraps the idea of having London as the 2nd gig**
    Surely red zone? At £270 aren’t fees a %age of ticket price , I thought top price tickets in Europe were around the £175 / 190 Euro mark
  2. Originally posted by kevc02:[..]
    Surely red zone? At £270 aren’t fees a %age of ticket price , I thought top price tickets in Europe were around the £175 / 190 Euro mark
    Red Zone is usually included with the VIP packages tickets, not with the regular tickets. The price range for regular tickets is being given (in all countries I've seen so far?) for chapest/most expensive seats (~35 - 195).
  3. I must be the only Scot here not bothered by no Glasgow show. I still have to travel through there, they'll never play Edinburgh again. Hold on, WHY AREN'T THEY PLAYING EDINBURGH? This is disgusting.

Anyway, I feel Manchester deserves a show – they haven't had one since 2005. Belfast hadn't hosted the band for 18 years. Just because they hit up Scotland on most tours, doesn't mean they should continuously do it. We got a great couple of shows in 2015, let's just wait a little while yet. There's a possibility one show will get announced with Belfast and Dublin but I'm not holding my breath. There's plenty other places you can travel to in order to see the band.
  4. presale codes to be posted on this page by Wednesday night. Stand by. U2.com info
  5. Originally posted by KieranU2:I must be the only Scot here not bothered by no Glasgow show. I still have to travel through there, they'll never play Edinburgh again. Hold on, WHY AREN'T THEY PLAYING EDINBURGH? This is disgusting.

Anyway, I feel Manchester deserves a show – they haven't had one since 2005. Belfast hadn't hosted the band for 18 years. Just because they hit up Scotland on most tours, doesn't mean they should continuously do it. We got a great couple of shows in 2015, let's just wait a little while yet. There's a possibility one show will get announced with Belfast and Dublin but I'm not holding my breath. There's plenty other places you can travel to in order to see the band.
    I’m another Scot who isn’t too bothered either. Although I think the issue isn’t no Glasgow show but no Scotland show in general. This will be taken personally by people who were fans of the band before me and you were even born and before they broke into a wider market. Fans of Anything In this country are both very loyal but also very quick to criticise when they aren’t happy about something (fans of our football teams are a great example of this).
  6. Just to let people know the presale code from album purchase has been arriving in peoples junk/spam, that’s where I got mine and I’ve seen others say the same on Facebook.
  7. My U2 subscription ends tomorrow of all days ,I'm wondering will my code be valid Friday or will I have to renew ?
    Should be Ok I'd say

Thats what I think too ,Ticketmaster arent the main seller for the O2 ,AXS are so Ticketmasters prices can sometimes be wrong until the event goes live.
    I have heard Manchester and London are £190 for the top seats.
  8. Top price seats for the o2 are £190 according to the vip section that has recently went up. Don’t know how much vip package itself costs but for the best seats alone £190. Also on that page it confirms a 10am start time for the experience (Thursday) and Innocence (Friday) presale, just to clear up all the chat earlier on, the livenation presale is still 9am but on later date.
  9. Originally posted by deanallison:Top price seats for the o2 are £190 according to the vip section that has recently went up. Don’t know how much vip package itself costs but for the best seats alone £190. Also on that page it confirms a 10am start time for the experience (Thursday) and Innocence (Friday) presale, just to clear up all the chat earlier on, the livenation presale is still 9am but on later date.
    Thanks for clarifying it