1. I bet on Red Flag Day as opener
  2. Red Flag Day feels like a modern day Sunday Bloody Sunday
  3. I'm probably OK with every 25-song setlist which is without:
    Pride, SBS, COBL, Vertigo, Elevation, Mysteriuos Ways, IWF, Beautiful Day, WOWY.
  4. i try to imagine a setlist, but, after a entire tour with Joshua Tree songs, maybe they will not play SBS, NYD, pride, bad, WTSHN, WOWY, BTBS anymore, i'm curious how they will make a setlist including the SOI and SOE stuff too. Probably they will include several songs of SOE...
  5. I’d love it if they played everything off SOE. I thought that about SOI as well and was disappointed not to see songs like Volcano, California and The Troubles as staples inthe setlist
  6. In my opinion I could manage without SBS,Elevation, COBL,However a U2 gig without Pride,WOWY,Mysterious Ways,One,Streets isn't a U2 show,if your tired of those songs you are tired of U2 and perhaps you have been too many times,just my opinion.
  7. Originally posted by superkev:I’d love it if they played everything off SOE. I thought that about SOI as well and was disappointed not to see songs like Volcano, California and The Troubles as staples inthe setlist
    The troubles is awesome,should be played more,Volcano deserved a better presentation during 2015 tour also.
  8. How about a show of two half's,First half all SOI Second half allSOE,encore they can pick 4 or 5 classics??
  9. I'd be up for this. I posted a setlist for this ages ago on this thread before the album came out
  10. I have a strong feeling they're going to include Song for Someone early in the set and 13 in the encore to bring everything full circle. If they really wanted to bring the tours full circle, they'd close every show with The Miracle. I give that a 2% chance of happening. But there's absolutely no chance they completely ignore SOI this time around. If I'm being realistic, its only representation will be Every Boring Wave.
  11. How about breathing new life into Every breaking wave by giving us the full band album version?,I'd love a couple of Pop numbers as well,Please especially.
  12. Originally posted by Milburnu2:How about breathing new life into Every breaking wave by giving us the full band album version?,I'd love a couple of Pop numbers as well,Please especially.
    How about Breathe?