1. Originally posted by zooropa93:It is their best album... I can only ever see Please and Staring returning but doubt that. Would love the rock version of Mofo that we heard in the 1996 demos or 05 rehearsals.
    "Wake up dead man" on the e-stage. Would love that.
  2. Yes that would be sweet. Just as Please, Staring, Discotheque or Do You Feel Loved would be great. I never was a big fan of their 90s work, but they've ignored Zooropa (bar some exceptions) and Pop for far too long
  3. 90's work, except the Achtung Baby era ofcourse. Sure they play One and Untill.... ending with Love is Blindness with Edge's fantastic guitarsolo that's a closer. But I doubt it.
  4. Of course except Achtung Baby, which I do love, but I'd like to hear some different tunes from the 90s. It doesn't matter if these would be Achtung rarities like LIB of TTTYAATW, Zooropa (which has been ignored aside for Stay and Zooropa) or Pop (which I've never really gotten into, but has some amazing tunes).
  5. Would love to hear The Wanderer full band.
  6. I've made up a setlist I know will never ever happen, but I'd love to see live. I'm a bit fed up with One, COBL, Vertigo, BD and Elevation. The old masterpieces are always something special, so I'd like for them to occur on a (semi-)regular basis. There are some 80s and 90s songs I still want to see live, they'd occur on rotation. Of course there's a lot of SOE included:

1.The blackout
    2. Red flag day
    3. Gloria/ Fire/ Twilight
    4. Mofo/ Please/ Do you feel loved
    5. Landlady
    6. Discotheque
    7. Sunday bloody Sunday
    8. Get out of your own way
    9. American Soul
    10. Every braking wave
    Intermission
    11. Zoo Station
    12. Until the end of the world
    13. You're the best thing about me
    14. All I want is you
    15. Tryin' to throw your arms around the world/ Who's gonna ride your wild horses/ Lemon
    16. Original of the species/ staring at the sun/ Numb
    17. Song for someone - 13
    Encore:
    18. Little things that give you away
    19. Bad/ With or without you
    20. I still haven't found what i'm looking for/ Pride
    21. Wake up dead man/ The wanderer
    22. Where the streets have no name
    23. Love is blindness/ Love is bigger than anything in its way
  7. Originally posted by Eriktotti88:I've made up a setlist I know will never ever happen, but I'd love to see live. I'm a bit fed up with One, COBL, Vertigo, BD and Elevation. The old masterpieces are always something special, so I'd like for them to occur on a (semi-)regular basis. There are some 80s and 90s songs I still want to see live, they'd occur on rotation. Of course there's a lot of SOE included:

1.The blackout
    2. Red flag day
    5. Landlady
    6. Discotheque
    7. Sunday bloody Sunday
    9. American Soul
    10. Every braking wave
    Intermission
    11. Zoo Station
    14. All I want is you
    15. Tryin' to throw your arms around the world/ Who's gonna ride your wild horses/ Lemon
    Encore:
    I think they are going to start off with Blackout as well. Nice list, including Wanderer !!
  8. October
  9. Originally posted by Eriktotti88:I've made up a setlist I know will never ever happen, but I'd love to see live. I'm a bit fed up with One, COBL, Vertigo, BD and Elevation. The old masterpieces are always something special, so I'd like for them to occur on a (semi-)regular basis. There are some 80s and 90s songs I still want to see live, they'd occur on rotation. Of course there's a lot of SOE included:

1.The blackout
    2. Red flag day
    5. Landlady
    6. Discotheque
    7. Sunday bloody Sunday
    9. American Soul
    10. Every braking wave
    Intermission
    11. Zoo Station
    14. All I want is you
    Encore:
    Wow that 15 spot would be so sweet