1. It was a snippet.

I don't think SFS was ever played either - maybe the user meant 13? It's a shame Ordinary Love never made the cut.

2. They did during rehearsals and filmed it for Heartland. Only a snippet showed up in the broadcast.
  3. It is time for the JT30 film to come out now.

4. Didn't you get the 20th, 25th, and 30th editions of JT?
  5. They have a contract in place to distribute to theatres worldwide. Once that is deemed safe, and both parties are happy that the time is right it should happen.
  6. It’s been safe for a while tbh, it’s not going to take more than a James Bond film and they were happy to release theirs after waiting a while. This has to be the year for heartland with it falling on another relatively big anniversary. I think the wait has been deliberate rather than forced. Maybe not initially, they probably would have released it in 2020 if things had been normal but once it got so close to another 5 year anniversary I think they probably thought let’s just wait,
  7. Not sure about the economics of it all but if “Get Back” skipped the theatres then I’m sure “Heartland” could as well.

Put it out in 2022 (please).
  8. … although, eight hours of footage in the cinema might have been a bit excessive even for a band of The Beatles stature.
  9. Originally posted by deanallison:It’s been safe for a while tbh, it’s not going to take more than a James Bond film and they were happy to release theirs after waiting a while. This has to be the year for heartland with it falling on another relatively big anniversary. I think the wait has been deliberate rather than forced. Maybe not initially, they probably would have released it in 2020 if things had been normal but once it got so close to another 5 year anniversary I think they probably thought let’s just wait,
    Theatres are being closed down again here in Canada or those that are open are at 25% capacity. Sony just announced they are pushing their SpiderMan spin off back from the end of January to April. And Sing 2 is now being opened up to home streaming due to issues in theatres in North America. So the movie industry doesn’t appear to think it’s safe yet…
  10. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    Theatres are being closed down again here in Canada or those that are open are at 25% capacity. Sony just announced they are pushing their SpiderMan spin off back from the end of January to April. And Sing 2 is now being opened up to home streaming due to issues in theatres in North America. So the movie industry doesn’t appear to think it’s safe yet…
    They wouldn’t have released a bond movie if it wasn’t safe as that would have significantly limited their takings at the box office. During the winter months it’s different so pushing something back from January to April makes sense, no way home took in 1.3 billion dollars and was only just released in December, to put that into perspective that’s the same as the 2nd highest grossing film of 2018 (pre pandemic) so there was absolutely no reason heartland couldn’t have been released in the summer 2021. They’ve deliberately delayed it as opposed to being forced to.
  11. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    They wouldn’t have released a bond movie if it wasn’t safe as that would have significantly limited their takings at the box office. During the winter months it’s different so pushing something back from January to April makes sense, no way home took in 1.3 billion dollars and was only just released in December, to put that into perspective that’s the same as the 2nd highest grossing film of 2018 (pre pandemic) so there was absolutely no reason heartland couldn’t have been released in the summer 2021. They’ve deliberately delayed it as opposed to being forced to.
    Omicron wasn’t a concern when the Bond movie came out…things have changed considerably in the last month in many places. Right or wrong Canada is shutting down restaurants, theatres and gyms this week and going into lock downs again. It’s hard to show a film when theatres can’t open.

They may have a date in mind. Based on the 2020 plans that might be a June release. But there’s no way they are going to announce it while things are shutting down again…
  12. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    Omicron wasn’t a concern when the Bond movie came out…things have changed considerably in the last month in many places. Right or wrong Canada is shutting down restaurants, theatres and gyms this week and going into lock downs again. It’s hard to show a film when theatres can’t open.

They may have a date in mind. Based on the 2020 plans that might be a June release. But there’s no way they are going to announce it while things are shutting down again…
    I didn’t say Heartland should have been shown in the last month I’m saying it could have been shown in the summer 2021 or any time in 2021 up until the last month or so really so that was a deliberate decision to wait for marketing purposes I suspect to say to celebrate the ‘35th anniversary of JT…’ rather than being forced because of Covid. I wouldn’t expect them to announce it just now but I do believe we will get it this summer to tie in with the anniversary and because there will be no new album by then too and cinema’s will be able to take in full capacity by then as well.