1. I think U2 have not done a bad song but if i pick one it would be I'M NOT YOU BABY a bside
  2. Well, for a long time i would mention Stuck in a Moment, because i heard it way to much on he radio. But I like the live version at Slane. In my opinion the song isn't that bad.
  3. For me U2 worst song is Man and A Women its got great bass line that about it but what can ya do. They can get eveything right.
  4. That's easy "Red Light" off of WAR. I told Bono that once and he agreed. He said that "Red Light" is generally accepted as NOT one of their finest hours.
  5. Or 'Fire'. As Bono said: 'At the time I knew that there was something good about it. I just can't remember what it was.' The song is really, really bad in my opinion.
  6. As I sit here typing in gloves in frigid New England weather...

Worst song has to be Some Days Are Better Than Others. "Some days you can't stand the sight of a puppy." Brilliant Bono.

I used to really hate Stuck in a Moment and Stay; they didn't lift me up like almost every other U2 song does. They have a very solid, grounding atmosphere to them. I didn't listen to either of them for a while, then picked them up again sometime ago and got used to them. Still not a huge fan of Stuck, but it's tolerable, in my humble opinion.
  7. The second-worst song ever released was 'Wave of Sorrow'. God almighty, what a boring piece of shit.
  8. I find it really hard to say wich would be for me the worst song ever..... there are a few songs that I really prefer to skip, for example I usually skip Numb or The Wanderer... and I was right now going through the songs section of u2start, and besides those 2, I couldn't find another....

I really can't believe that so many dislike October album.... it's one of my favourites!!!!!

cheers!!
  9. Miami, Stuck In A Moment, Trash, Trampoline. . .
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy Trash, Trampoline. . .

That was horrific on Best of 80-90 B-sides. Really really awful.
  11. Miami, Trash, SDABTO, One Step Closer, Shadows and Tall Trees
  12. No one probably agrees, but I really don't enjoy Miss Sarajevo.